13 March 2011

Gullible's Travel


300 metres from afar I can see our house from the opening of a round-about section in our estate.  I thought I was looking at a different house because I was expecting a more or less complete roofing tiles installed,  as I've been told "halfway there already!"  

Holy crap! I think I've been gagged for days! There was not even one tile on the roof! LOL

Anyways, everything is in order and "on the floor" for Stage Four to begin. Roofing materials will be installed, windows and exterior doors will be placed, and facade materials such as bricks and siding will be applied on the coming days.  Can't wait much! :)


Wall sheating and aluminium windows are attached
    

              
                       our timber doors and windows

our roof tiles
the bricks













P.S. Ken, I will have my sweet revenge and I will make sure that one day will be mine! LOL


5 comments:

  1. yehey! its all looking good! Can't wait to see the roof tiles and bricks up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wala ka bang update sakin?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wala pa eh. mukhang nahihiya si Mark kasi sablay yung hula nya last time ^_^ I'm sure excited ka uli bumalik sa Melton =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dinamay m p si mark e ikaw pasimuno ng hula hula! Hehe ngiicp n nga kmi ng lakad s sat eh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the next update!

    ReplyDelete